Monday, March 13, 2023

Shoe Crazy

Name: Shoe Crazy

Variety: N/A

Region: California

Country: United States

Year: N/A

Price: $10.99

My Review: This sparkling wine is a yellow color with a hint of pink. It smells very fruity, specifically peach. It almost smells like a bellini. I really enjoyed this wine, the taste reminds me of the sparkling white grape juice my mom would give me for Jewish holidays as a kid when the adults were drinking wine but if you added a shot of vodka to it. The sparkles leave an interesting feeling on my tongue I can feel a warm sensation in my throat when it's going down because the alcohol flavor is so prevalent. Overall I really enjoyed this sparkling wine and would get it again, probably for mimosas. 

Another Review: this fruity Sparkler bursting with peach and mango. Move over Moscato and share the spotlight! Delightful as an aperitif or paired with fruit or a light cheese.(https://www.totalwine.com/wine/champagne-sparkling-wine/sparkling-wine/shoe-crazy-peach-mango-sparkling/p/189062750)

Wine Folly: This wine has hints of tree fruits, peach, and tropical fruits, mango, according to wine folly's wheel. I also found myself tasting a citrus flavor, orange, which is also present on the wine folly tasting wheel. (https://media.winefolly.com/fruit-flavors-in-wine-infographic-winefolly.jpg)



No comments:

Post a Comment

third 3 course meal

Yellowtail Pinot Noir On its own: The Pinot Noir is a deep red color with hints of pink. This wine smells fruity like cherry. It also has a ...