Sunday, January 22, 2023

Name: Pacific Rim

Variety: Riesling

Region: Colombia Valley, Washington

Country: United States

Year: 2021

Price: $10.99



My Review: This sweet Riesling from Colombia Valley Washington is a pale yellow at first glance. It smells really fruity. The wine is 8% alcohol, which you can really tell after the first sip. I would call this wine full-bodied, very sweet, and medium-heavy. The flavor is very citrusy and the finish is sweet. This wine is my go-to wine because I prefer something sweet and I really enjoy white wines so I must say I did enjoy it and would recommend it. 

Another Review: https://www.winepros.org/pacific-rim-sweet-riesling/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

third 3 course meal

Yellowtail Pinot Noir On its own: The Pinot Noir is a deep red color with hints of pink. This wine smells fruity like cherry. It also has a ...