Tuesday, January 31, 2023

 Name: Aveleda

Variety: Blended

Region: Vindo Verde

Country: Portugal

Year: 2012

Price: $17.00







My Review: This Vinho Verde from the Vinho Verde in Portugal is light gold at first glance. The wine is 9.5% alcohol. The initial smell is fruity, upon smelling it further, I found that it had a tropical scent that I narrowed down to Pineapple. The taste of the wine is very dry. I really enjoyed the wine which I found surprising because I generally only like sweet wines. 

Another Review: https://www.timelesswines.com/praia-aveleda-vinho-verde-nv/#:~:text=Slightly%20spritzy%2C%20it%20is%20well,identify%20when%20you%20taste%20it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

third 3 course meal

Yellowtail Pinot Noir On its own: The Pinot Noir is a deep red color with hints of pink. This wine smells fruity like cherry. It also has a ...